Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kansas City "Royal" Treatment

I’m jokingly referring to being in a “witness protection program”, as I have once again been on the move and spent a fabulous week with Colin, Karen and Cooper at their home in Kansas City. It was not only a week spent with family – but in reality, it was a week spent with dear friends.


I loved spending time with Cooper and enjoyed doing lots of things like: taking him and a friend to dinner and a movie, watching him at wall climbing class, and seeing his baseball team win their final game of the season. We all celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving by barbequing a turkey and having it with former Calgarians, Andrew and Cindy MacEwan and their girls. Cooper’s dog, Oreo, was quite a character, and as you can see from the picture, he wasn’t too
The week flew by and before I knew it, I was on a plane back home. But not for long! My next trip is to meet up with Roger in Portugal on October 27th for a couple of weeks, then on to London to join my Godmother for a 2 week visit to Ireland!

Look for the next blog update at the end of November. Until then, take care.

No comments: