Saturday, May 01, 2010

Boomer Travel Tales is Born

"You've got to write a book."  Lots of times over the last 3 years, I've been told to record more of the stories that have made friends go from saying "Wow" to "You've got to be kidding".

Kinley Travels has been a great way for me to share some of our experiences, but I know there are lots of Baby Boomers out there having their own amazing experiences too.  So, with the help of Brad and Anette, I've launched a new blog where people can send in their stories into what I hope will be similar to a book.

Check out www.boomertraveltales.com and please consider sending in your stories, or forward the link to others who either have a story to be told or like to read travel tales.

Boomer Travel Tales - because everyone has a story.

No comments: